ORBIT reimagines how we charge the iPhone.
With an inventive use of space, ORBIT organizes the Apple 5W adapter and one-meter charge cord inside a slim, portable disk while protecting the electronic components from stress. When it’s time to charge the iPhone, ORBIT attaches to the outlet so the phone is held safely off the floor.
A close look at ORBIT reveals a meticulous attention to detail.
Two shelves, for phones with covers and those without. A dedicated slot for the USB. Creative use of materials for grip and functionality. Soft contact points for the phone and cord. Plus, a carefully designed storage method that keeps the charger cord loose and free of the strain that leads to rupture and fraying.
- ORBIT is packaged in a full clamshell for optimum product clarity and will be available in a 16 unit counter display or open stock.
One second — that’s all it takes for TWIG to keep your EarPods tangle-free.
Unlike other cord organizers, TWIG is designed to slide easily between its resting position at chest level and a locking position at both earbuds.
This quick adjustment allows your cords to be simply stowed in a bag or pocket tangle free – with no need for winding.
- TWIG has been curated by the Museum of Modern Art and received praise for its innovative approach to cord management.
- Available in a colorful 12 unit counter display or open stock.
ION is designed to disappear.
After conveniently holding your phone to watch a show or keep tabs on social media, ION can instantly transform into a thin, credit-card shape that hides in your wallet until it’s needed again.
- ION provides a simple, clean design and a satisfying “click” when opened from it’s storage position.
- Perfect for travel, coffee shop browsing or alongside your laptop.
- Available in an eye catching 12 unit counter display or open stock.
“This is no ordinary phone stand.”
Hip Product Factory is young product design company whose innovative and artful tech solutions are now available in more than 20 countries and some of the world’s biggest retailers, including Toys R Us, WHSmith, Radio Shack, Bed Bath & Beyond, among others.
Founder and chief designer Craig Brett is inspired by technology and the use of design to create a unique and valuable user experience.
Craig is based in Singapore and Canada.
The company’s partners have decades of experience as entrepreneurs and in senior management within operations, sales and marketing at global brands including Gillette, Nintendo, Rocky Mountaineer, Disney, United Features and McDonald’s.